Canon printers are one of the best in as per current users demand. Canon Printer Drivers regulates the printer and transforms the data into a format that a printer can easily understand. To set up your canon printer, you can visit the canon.com/ijsetup. and download the appropriate printer drivers, manual and guide for your printing device. It provides you a platform on which you can look up for your product and then download the appropriate software recommended by Canon.
Install Canon.com/ijsetup -
- Open and start the printer and find the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- From the canon.com/ijsetup on your MAC, download printer drivers for Mac.
- Open the file and run it.
- Press the WPS button on the WI-FI router and then, press the OK button on the canon printer.
- It will automatically connect using the network.
- On Mac, click on ADD PRINTER and then, locate the printer.
- Start the installation and complete it.
Things To Do Before Canon Printer Setup -
- In case you have an old Printer Installed, then you are advised to remove Old Printer Drivers & App to avoid any issue.
- You need to disconnect the Old Printer with the Router.
- Restart the PC & Router to Refresh its latest settings.
- Unbox the new Canon Devices & properly remove all the Orange Tapes & Protective Packing materials.
- Carefully Install the Print head as well as Cartridges inside the Canon Printer.
Setting Up Canon IJ Printer With USB –
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser, go to the ij.start canon site and choose to set up a network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from canon.com/ijsetup site.
- Now, go to the Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device. Configure the Canon printer and Try printing.